A clean office has a lot of benefits, and it is considered a good investment. For one, customers will have a positive first impression of a clean facility. It’s also advantageous for staff members to report in a tidy, organized, and sanitary atmosphere. But what are the best cleaning products you can use in the office? Here are a few recommendations from the experts.
List of Must-Have Cleaning Products
We have here a quick checklist of the cleaning products.
Always choose a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner, especially for commercial establishments. We recommend wet-dry vacuums or also known as jumbo vacs or industrial vacuums. These speed up floor stripping and refinishing. This device can benefit even construction sites, schools, and industrial settings.
Any purchases you make for business use should be supported by in-depth research. After all, you shouldn’t waste your company’s resources on products that won’t work—including cleaning solutions. Read blogs and search for reviews as well.
Make it a habit to check the chemicals and other components in the cleaning products. We recommend eco-friendly cleaning solutions. These are more expensive, but you get to do your part for the environment.
Mold & Mildew Cleaner
Exposure to mold spores can cause watery eyes, sneezing, runny noses, itching, coughing, sneezing, headaches, and difficulty breathing. Imagine if your employees will suffer because of mold and mildew. It may lead to severe allergic reactions.
Here are some of the best mold & mildew cleaners:
- Benefit Botanical Deacon 30 Disinfectant Cleaner
- Mold Armor Rapid Clean Remediation
- CLR Mold & Mildew Clear, Bleach-Free Stain Remover Spray
Some employees and visitors may find overpowering scents unpleasant, and those who are allergic to or sensitive to artificial scents may experience health issues. A workplace air freshener should be mild.
Disinfectant wipes are designed to be diluted to the right concentration of disinfecting solution. Wipes are simple to have on hand, and you can easily use them in case of spills or the need for quick disinfection.
The cloth used to make wipes have been carefully chosen to effectively absorb the formula and release it when the wipe is used. Unlike concentrated disinfectants, they are safe to handle and don’t require specialized training or tools. Anyone in your office can use it.
Other cleaning materials are as follows:
- Broom & Dustpan
- Cleaning Supply Cart
- Cleaning and Dust Towels
- Glass Cleaner
- Newspapers or Coffee Filters
- Plastic Buckets
- Rubber Gloves
- Scouring Pads
- Sponge Mop
- Stainless Steel Cleaning Polish or Powder
- Trash Bags
- Wood Polish
How To Ensure that Your Office Is Clean All The Time
A cleaning plan or schedule detailing the required tasks should be readily available for your cleaners. You can also have a checklist so your cleaners can validate if they have completed their responsibilities.
Have a designated person to check if the cleaning passes your standards.
What Are the Daily Cleaning Tasks?
Because communal office spaces are frequently used by many individuals, concentrate your daily cleaning efforts there.
- Empty garbage cans, then place a new trash bag inside.
- Clean all high-contact surfaces, such as doorknobs, light switches, faucets, and refrigerator handles.
- Refill the paper towel, soap, and bath tissue dispensers in the kitchen and restrooms.
- Toilets, urinals, sinks, paper towel dispensers, and bathroom fixtures should all be cleaned and sanitized.
- Sweep the bathroom floors.
- Any dishes left in the kitchen or break room should be washed and put away.
- Sanitize and clean the kitchen sink.
- Clean the kitchen counters.
- Sweep, vacuum, or mop the floors in places with high foot traffic.
- Clear the office of clutter.
- Clean up any outside clutter or rubbish and sweep the porch or sidewalk outside your place of business.
What Are the Weekly Cleaning Tasks?
There are certain tasks that you don’t need to do every day. But as always, set a schedule so your work environment will stay clean and healthy for employees and clients.
- Clean all surfaces, including glass.
- Clean every tiled or hard floor.
- Clean all of the carpets and rugs.
- Clean all of the mirrors.
- Replace the garbage can liners.
- Walls with obvious markings should be cleaned.
- All lighting, hard surfaces, computers, etc., should be dusted.
- Any leftovers in the shared refrigerator should be thrown away.
- Clean the refrigerator’s interior.
Choose Clean My Space for Your Office Cleaning Needs
We recommend having experts do the cleaning. No need to worry about cleaning products because we have them for you. Clean My Space has years of experience, and we also offer high-quality disinfectant services. We also offer affordable packages for commercial and office spaces. Let us give you a plan that is within your budget. Contact us today.